[Vision2020] Shroud of Turin Questions

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Wed Mar 23 08:52:32 PST 2005

You did, Mr. Ford.
You wrote, and I quote, "There has GOT to be a way to move this stuff out of
Moscow!" March 17, 2005 Not to mention the name calling like "Cult Master"
and on their side "Intolerista" it is a short step from name calling to
violence. After all, it is easier to stomp a "kike, honky, spic, warhoop,
gook" than it is to stomp a person.
I don't care what their beliefs are. I couldn't care less if they shaved
their heads and danced around in orange robes and worshipped  an image of a
flying monkey carved into a block of butter. That is their RIGHT. Get it?
Guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution.
Just as guarantees your right to protest them.
I don't care if they use public facilities on campus, others do.
As long as what they are doing is within the framework of the law, they are
fine with me.
And by the way, it is "Mister" not "Miss"

Kai T. Eiselein
Editor
Latah Eagle
521 S. Jackson St.