[Vision2020] Terri Schiavo

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 23 06:59:56 PST 2005

Pat and others,

Life insurance is only paid after someone dies, to my understanding. Medical
insurance can run out, but that is different. We have no way of knowing if
it is the case that the husband or his children would get money or not.
Nonetheless, that does not mean that there are not legitimate reasons on
both sides of the issue. What bothers me the most is the attempts to
demonize the other side. Most the people that are saying keep her alive or
end her life are saying so because they believe that is the most loving
thing to do, not because they wish her or her family to suffer. I think
people need to keep that into perspective when talking about this sensitive
issue that effects many people.

Tom Delay is an idiot, and for him to attack her husband is way out of line.
He should be ashamed of his public behavior.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold