[Vision2020] Trinity Festivus

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Mar 22 20:54:19 PST 2005

Word to the wise, Dr. . . er . . .  uh . . . Professor . . .  no . . . uh .
. . Nate -

Be sure to select your words judiciously.  As I am sure that you must be
aware by now.  The contract between the University of Idaho and Christ
Church, regarding Trinity Festival 2005, is a matter of public record (and
Saundra's filing cabinet and the top of my desk at home and the lining of my
parakeet's cage).  In addition to this contract, there exists (again, as a
matter of public record) a long list of other related documents, most of
which will not only see the light of day, but the bandwidth of V2020, as
well as the comfy confines of the "Not On The Palouse, Not Ever" website.
More about that later, though.

There is still loads of time before your guests arrive from Monroe,
Louisiana.  I am thinking of forming a welcoming committee.  But then I
realize that you and your guests will want to spend some quality time alone.
Maybe you can show them that neat parlor trick you learned with glass and
sunshine.

Just remember to close the lid when you're done, ok?

Take care,

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.