[Vision2020] Welcome Nate Wilson!

Timothy Rigsby timo5277 at uidaho.edu
Sun Mar 20 22:03:34 PST 2005

Nate Wilson,

At last, I finally get to read one of your more sophisticated writings; I have
heard so much about your humor.

I am curious to find out how your trip away from earth was?  Did you meet God,
isn't she a wonderful person, oh wait, the Wilson family thinks women are inferior
so God could not possibly be a women.  I hope you landed on something soft when
you thumped back to earth.  We would not want you to hit your head and lose some
of the few brain cells that you have left.  All that paddling as a child
probably killed most of your mind anyway, combined with the brainwashing you
have received being involved with Christ Church.  It must suck to be Nate
Wilson.

At this conference you will have barking seals; that will be great.  Will these
seals be speaking on the advantages of slavery like your father and Steve
Wilkins have?  Or are the barking seals actually your featured speakers, Doug
Wilson, Steve Wilkins and the only educated person featured, Peter Lillback?  I
am kind of confused; maybe you could clarify with another post.  I guess I might
want to consider contacting PETA.  Thanks Nate for the inside information on the
seal use, that will come in handy in the coming weeks.

I was unaware that I was accusing some slightly respectable people of taking
advantage of inside connections, Paul, Bob, and Tom.  All I was stating was a
possible theory, kind of like your shroud theory. By the way, as a Catholic, I
take offence to your crackpot shroud theory.  Since you call yourself a Christian,
you probably should not try and prove history and the bible wrong.  God may get
a little upset and strike you down with her almighty power.

You may want to consider getting checked for blood born pathogens, blood
brothers really don't do anything but spread infectious diseases.  The more
acceptable method of gaining friendship would be the use of spit.  Spit
brothers always prevail over blood brothers.  Of course you would have never
learned this information on spit brothers since you probably never attended a
public school and received an excellent public education that was based on truth
as opposed to the erroneous education at a Classical Christian School, for
example, Logos or perhaps New St. Andrews College.  Maybe they did not paddle
you enough as a child, your father must not have beaten enough sense into you
since paddling really is the only acceptable way to discipline.  Does your daddy
still paddle you when you step out of line?  You probably are getting paddled
right now for submitting a post to 2020.

Thanks Nate for coming out of your pod and enlightening us with some genius
remarks.  I look forward to protesting you and the rest of the kirkers in the
near future.

Tell Benjamin Merkle hello for me, does he really think that I did not know who
he was?  Come on, how stupid do you people think I am?  I did go to and continue
to attend public schools so I must not be that intelligent, right Nate?

TJR

P.S. I have consulted with some fellow students at UI and the consensus is that
your church, your schools, and your festival are not welcome at UI.  Not now, and
not ever.  So if I were you Nate, I would consider looking for a new venue for
your little nonsense parade.  I hear the old Gart building is available, oh
wait, Christ Church did not get that lease, that really is too bad.  Good luck
with the zoning complaint and the tax-exempt complaint too.