[Vision2020] Terri Schiavo and the US Congress

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Mar 20 11:15:35 PST 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

After seven years and 19 Florida judges, all of whom represent the entire
range of the political spectrum, all of whom have decided in favor of
Michael Schiavo (Terri Schiavo's husband), the US Congress has decided (once
again) decide what should be done.

Do the American people approve of Congress intervening in the Terri Schiavo
case?  Let's see:

http://www.cnn.com/POLLSERVER/results/16605.exclude.html

If my spouse were connected to a life support apparatus, Representative Tom
Delay of Texas would not be on my list of people to seek for guidance.

Take care, Moscow.

"What is objectionable, what is dangerous, about extremists is not that they
are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say
about their cause, but what they say about their opponents."

-- Robert F. Kennedy