[Vision2020] Terri Schiavo and the US Congress

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 11:39:03 PST 2005

What if you're kid was connnected to life support and
his/her spouse wanted action opposed to what you
wanted?  Would you maintain the same position that the
spouse should have the final say?

Personally, I would not want to live in a permanent
vegetative state and now I have it written down here
and archived on v2020.  However, I don't want to be
starved to death either.  You wouldn't do that to a
dog.  I would prefer the lethal dose of morphine and
yet somehow that is unethical compared to starving
someone to death.  Go figure.

-Scott