[Vision2020] Re: Right to Speak.......list ofreligiousorganizations at WSU f

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 18:27:11 PST 2005

"In fact, a disclaimer should be required on promotion of any outside group
leasing UI facilities events that the event does not represent the views or
polices of the UI." Wayne Fox.

That is a given. What sane rational human thinks that the University
promotes the views of Janet Reno, Theresa Heinz, Justice Scalia, Bill Cosby,
Jackass, and the RV road show?

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold