[Vision2020] Correspondence with Dr. White

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 16:31:37 PST 2005

Visionaries:
Over the last several weeks I have corresponded with Dr. Tim White, UI
President, and Ms. Danielle Hess, Assistant Counsel, University of Idaho.   I have
expressed my concerns about the UI involvement with Trinity  Festival.  Dr.
White responded briefly to my first email emphasizing first  amendment issues.
He has not responded to other emails.  I have  received a response to a public
records request which details the transactions,  meeting minutes, and
contract negotiated with the Christ Church administrative  secretary.  Strangely, the
"men of chest" seemed to take no part in the  meetings, and they did not sign
the contract.  I will happily share these  materials on line.  Over the next
few weeks they will be scanned and  posted on the website maintained by Tom
Hanson.  (Thank you Tom!)
The url will be posted on V2020.
In the meantime, my last letter to Dr. White is posted at:
_http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/Rose_Ltr_to_White.htm_
(http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/Rose_Ltr_to_White.htm)

Rose Huskey

"One cannot  level one's moral lance at every evil in the universe. There are
just too many  of them. But you can do something, and the difference between
doing something  and doing nothing is everything." Daniel Berrigan