[Vision2020] Shilling for Joan and other worthwhile ventures

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 14:45:55 PST 2005

How does that Joan do it?  Raising a family, tending to her flock at the
Church of Auntie E., getting ready to have a book ("Idaho Code") published
this fall, editing "Sixpenny Separate", co-hosting a radio show on Sundays
listened to by, according to the latest Nielsen survey, several people
within Moscow city limits, and now this, too?  And she still has time to
make a mean pineapple turnover.  I hate talent.

                 Carl Westberg Jr.