[Vision2020] Auntie E and Brother Carl

David M. Budge dave at davebudge.com
Sun Mar 13 13:09:00 PST 2005

Hey, just so those of us out of ear shot can understand the
inner-workings of great minds like Joan and Carl, can we get the
"playlist" for the show.  At least one of my blog readers is curious...
me too.

Joan has threatened at least once to put the show on her website.  I
know how these things go, but I got me a jones for a bit of "leftage"
and some lousy songs too.

db