[Vision2020] Auntie E and Brother Carl

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Sun Mar 13 19:58:22 PST 2005

I understand that the Worst of the 70's Music show was a great success
tonight.  Auntie tells me she was able to take some calls - which isn't  always
possible - and enjoyed visiting with listeners.

Although I objected to the inclusion of "One Tin Soldier" as one of the
worst songs in the 70's (I always liked that tune) how 'bout a hat tip to my pal
Ms. Saundra Lund for her apropos comment on the lyrics -

"Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend
Do it in  the name of heaven, justify it in the end"

And yes, Saundra, it does remind me of a certain Moscow group - and I
certainly don't mean my beloved colleagues, The Intoleristas aka the Nasty  Nine.

Rose Huskey