[Vision2020] Trinity Festival 2005?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Mar 13 19:07:01 PST 2005

Who is IU?  The only IU that I am aware of is Indiana University.  I assume
that you mean UI (University of Idaho).

Yes.  UI does need money.  Being an alum, I consider allowing the Trinity
Fest (with its neo-Confederate speakers Doug Wilson and Steven Wilkins) to
take place in the Dome (along with its golf tournament on the UI golf
course), to be an insult to human decency.  These speakers have publicly
stated their disdain for government schools, yet they use these very same
public schools as venues to preach their hate.

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

Note to His Whineyness - This is not the beginning of our end, merely the
end of our beginning.

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse