[Vision2020] Wal-Mart Supercenter Opposition

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 14:31:06 PST 2005

Andreas,

I do not think you even know what you are talking about. None of your
numbers check out. Your less than 14K a year is based on false assumptions
as well. It assumes that the average employee is working 28 hours a week at
$9.35, 52 weeks a year. This is what your number is based on. This is false.
Sorry, but all your numbers are wrong, old, and based on assumptions of
people throwing numbers about to make them mean what ever they want.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold