[Vision2020] A bummer.......

Ron Force rforce at moscow.com
Mon Mar 7 16:23:17 PST 2005

OK, these books were donated, which means their owners no longer wanted
them.  The're then picked over for two days, for sale at ridiculously cheap
prices by everyone, including book dealers. What's left is what NOBODY
wanted. Why would a library of any size want them? To whom would a bookstore
sell them?

Books don't burn well, so they can't be used for fuel. Because of covers,
glue, etc. they're difficult to recycle. The only thing left is the
landfill.

Ron Force          Moscow ID USA
rforce at moscow.com