[Vision2020] Re: Vision 2020 Slander

Bill London london at moscow.com
Mon Mar 7 17:46:21 PST 2005

Vision 2020 SlanderGreg:
    Moscow Vision 2020 has existed for more than ten years as a non-moderated list.  No person is able to manage, delete, control, erase, or purge the messages sent to this community discussion forum.
    Think of V2020 as the soapbox in Hyde Park.  This list is only the vehicle that facilitates this public discourse, and is not responsible for the content.
    I have no idea who "J Ford" is.  I can not request that this person (s) stop, since I do not know him/her/them.