[Vision2020] Keeping Families Together Act

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 20:10:36 PST 2005

Thank you Saundra for bringing this important bill to our attention.   This
issue is non-partisan and should, I hope, be easily passed.  After  all, if we
truly intend to leave no child behind, this is the best possible way  to prove
it.
Rose Huskey

"One cannot  level one's moral lance at every evil in the universe. There are
just too many  of them. But you can do something, and the difference between
doing something  and doing nothing is everything." Daniel Berrigan