[Vision2020] Moscow City Council Ignores Due Process

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 18:17:00 PDT 2005

Great High Priestess Debbie,

Are you breathing insults to community members as a
High Priestess of the Wiccian Pagan faith and elder of
the Magical Coyote Coven? Or just as Debbie?

Since I know nothing of your faith, I am curious.

Also, could you explain to me how Ad Hominem attacks
are logical arguments? I was taught they were logical
fallacies in my logic and rhetoric courses. Thanks.

Donovan J Arnold

PS. If you find Dale Courtney's blog so dismal, why
are you reading it?