[Vision2020] Moscow City Council Ignores Due Process

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 18:51:54 PDT 2005

> Great High Priestess Debbie,
>
> Are you breathing insults to community members as a
> High Priestess of the Wiccian Pagan faith and elder of
> the Magical Coyote Coven? Or just as Debbie?
>
> Since I know nothing of your faith, I am curious.

Donovan,

I have tolerated you for way too long, hoping that, eventually, you
would have something useful to say. Unfortunately, this appears not to
be the case. You have become the latter-day Doug Stambler.

Some notes:

(1) The religion is called 'Wicca'. Its adherants are called 'Wiccan'

(2) The religion is relatively harmless, unless you are offended by 14
year olds scrawling pentagrams on things and trying to get people to
call them by their Dungeons and Dragons character's name. *

(3) Perhaps the self-appointed crusader for the right of zealots to go
tax-free and preach slavery and genocide without argument ought to be
a little more tolerant of a non-prosthelytizing religion with only the
vaguest commandments, mmm?

Welcome to my spam list.

*PLONK*

-- ACS

* Note: these were my friends in junior high.