[Vision2020] Moscow City Council Ignores Due Process

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Wed Jun 29 13:01:19 PDT 2005

Donovan, your tiny brain and typing finger must be tired by now. Could
you just give us all a rest from your ill-defined and superficial thought
processes for a few days? Better yet, expend your energy writing some
more tired, illogical, and poorly spelled bits for Dale Courtney's dismal
little blog. Today you are entered into my bozo filter, though why I
waited this long to eject you....

Debi Robinson-Smith