[Vision2020] Moscow City Council Ignores Due Process

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Wed Jun 29 18:16:11 PDT 2005

Clearly we have a difference of opinion and discussion will never bring us
to the same conclusion. I do not agree that income is property,  it's  income.
But to get back to the basic discussion my position is that NSA was
erroneously allowed into the Downtown Business District and should be removed.
Educational institutions have not been allowed in that zone since 1990.

As to your question about how the city or county can decide how I use my
property; of course they have a right to establish through zoning  ordinances,
or other processes in which the  community has participated,  reasonable uses
and prohibited uses.

Don Huskey