[Vision2020] Moscow City Council Ignores Due Process

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 17:12:49 PDT 2005

Mr. Huskey,

You wrote, "I did not see the city take any property
away from anyone."

If you own a repair shop in Moscow and the government
says you still own all the stuff in the plant, the
building, and the rights to the building, but you can
no longer operate as a repair shop, or any shop, you
lost property. You lost your income, you lost all the
money you paid for permits, you lost the furnishings,
all the installation of equipment, anything with an
address and phone number on it, etc. Income is
property, including any permits, and are property
according to state law Mr. Huskey. So what you really
meant was, you do not understand what property or loss
of value of property means.

Second, I do not see the point of bringing up
Cleveland if you agree that it is wrong to take
property without giving the property owner the ability
to present their case and protect their property. You
once again, made my case. Might I also point out, this
instance, and the instance in the recent Supreme Court
Ruling, are not the same.

Finally, you never answered the question of if you
thought me and city(or county to please Mary Opyr as
though the city could not annex your property and most
likely will in the next few years) had the right to
decide how you could use your property without you
being involved with the decision as due process. Is
there a reason for this?

Donovan J Arnold