[Vision2020] Moscow City Council Ignores Due Process

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Wed Jun 29 13:40:52 PDT 2005

Mr. Arnold,

Clearly we were at different hearings. I did not see the city take any
property away from anyone. All they said was that NSA cannot be in the central
business district. Clearly they still own the property.

Secondly had you been following the Supreme Court decisions you would have
seen that last week the United States Supreme Court upheld Cleveland, Ohio's
right to take private property, i.e. private residences, and give/sell it to
another private entity i.e. ,a developer, for a development that the city
deemed a higher public interest. So much for a private citizens "inalienable
right" to his property. By the way I strongly disagree with the decision but  that
doesn't hold much water against the power of the U. S. Supreme Court.

Don Huskey