[Vision2020] So now people are trash to you Ms. Huskey?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 07:23:21 PDT 2005

Ms. Huskey,

Your write: "Donovan, as usual, has more insight (or
thinks he does) than the rest of us."

No Ms. Huskey, but I do apply what little I do know to
be right and decent. And that is takes no courage to
make personal attacks. I pray that you learn to write
emails at some point that do not involve personal
attacks on people.

"I don't need Donovan to explain my nefarious plans."

No you do not. Joan Opyr, a member of your own
household and a brilliant writer, has already done
that for us in one of her articles, which has been
further confirmed by your actions.

"I doubt if a single person is left in the dark about
my opinions on any number of topics"

Yes, including that you think people are trash, not
just their ideas.

"As It Was is a piece of racist trash written by
Neo-Confederate, Reconstructionist trash."

I have met many former Aryan Nations members that
later became opposed to racism and bigotry. I knew a
fellow named Aaron that was one of my crew members.
People called him trash, and he had no solid family
life or father. So he joined the Aryan Nations. He
later became religious and rejected the teaching of
the Aryan Nations and was very vocal about it. He also
was a nice guy that most people came to respect and
had a hard time believing he was ever a member of that
organization.

It is easy to want to call people evil, or trash
because they harbor dark erroneous beliefs that are
contrary to our own but making such a blanket
statements about people is rather myopic and
counterproductive. It is possible to convert people
and show them the truth. But calling them names and
attacking their self-worth as a person has never
accomplished that task, which is the method you
employ. If you doubt this, ask your pastor, reverend,
priest, or religious leader if they believe that some
people are "trash".

Rose Huskey, I doubt, as does anyone with common sense
that I talked with, that your intentions are to make
sure the Christ Church, or anyone else, is to paying
their share of taxes.

It is clear that your motives are to shut them down.
And most people are in agreement with correcting their
false beliefs, including myself. However, you can rest
assured that you have not done that. What you have
done is cause members of Christ Church to unite
together and close their minds and hearts to anything
that could have possibly lead to a understanding of
main stream Christianity.

Like I said before, attacking people on a personal
level, and making up whatever you want about people,
is not the way to promote positive community dialog
that will bring any meaningful change.

I do not believe in what Mr. Wilson believes. Nor do I
defend his words. I leave him with that task. But I do
not agree with using immoral attacks and methods that
are counterproductive to the cause of converting
people to being more accepting and tolerant of their
neighbors. Nobody ever saw the light by someone poking
them in the eye.

Donovan J Arnold

"Love thy neighbor as thy self"--God

  I am especially impressed with his uncanny ability
not only to read my mind, but also to divine my
motives.  What insight, what perception, and what a
load of bull shit.  I don't need Donovan to explain my
nefarious plans. I have been painfully clear and
exceedingly frank to anyone who would listen, not to
mention the poor souls I trapped and who were stuck
waiting patiently while I yammered on.  Come to think
about it,  Vision 2020 readers probably don't need
Donovan to translate my thoughts for them either.  I
doubt if a single person is left in the dark about my
opinions on any number of topics

I have no idea what the Kirk's legal bills are. Oddly,
but they don't copy me with Greg Dickison's invoices.
 I know what my legal bills are, and that would be
zero.  They have counsel, and Saundra and I don't.
Their call.  No doubt about it,  those clever boots
could out debate us with one hand tied behind their
back.  Heaven knows they spend a lot of time in school
polishing their rhetorical skills.  One thing they
can't argue with is the documentation that is
presented in the tax protest hearings.   Do they run
for-profit business out of their tax exempt real
estate holdings?  You bet they do.  Does state law
allow property tax exemptions for churches and schools
that lease their buildings to for-profit enterprises?
Nope, it sure doesn't.

I don't want Doug Wilson et al run out of town.  I do
want his organizations to pay the property taxes that
they owe under the law.  I don't make that decision,
however, our elected officials do.  I assure you, the
BOE has no interest in placating me. I am  just as big
a pain in the ass to them as I am to Wilson, Inc. The
BOE does have an obligation in applying the tax laws
of the state.  And, they do so.

While I certainly hope that Doug Wilson and Wilson
Inc., enjoy every scintilla of their first amendment
rights, you can bet your bottom dollar I take an equal
amount of pleasure in mine. Here's an honest
statement, Donovan.   Read it twice, capitalize it,
color it puce, print it out, and stick it on the wall
over your computer.

Southern Slavery As It Was is a piece of racist trash
written by Neo-Confederate, Reconstructionist trash.

(Parse that anyway you want to, Donovan.  I think it
is a pretty clear statement, and let me assure you I
mean every word of it.)  On the other hand, the more
Wilson et al. talk and write about themselves (ah,
yes, Donovan, exercising their anything but elusive
first amendment rights) the happier I am.  They
condemn themselves with their own mouths.  What
conceivable reason would I have to shut them up?  And
what conceivable reason would I have to sit silently
on the sidelines and allow their repugnant philosophy
to pollute the atmosphere of this community?

Rose Huskey

"Find out just what people will submit to, and you
have found out the exact
 amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed
upon them; and these will continue until they are
resisted with either words or blows, or both. The
limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of
those whom they oppress." Frederick Douglass