[Vision2020] Thank you!

joanopyr at earthlink.net joanopyr at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 24 01:44:04 PDT 2005

Dear Visionaries:

On behalf of The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show, I would like to thank everyone who made a donation to our charitable account at America West Bank, thus making tonight's showing of Michael Hayes' documentary "My Town" possible.  I wish I could thank each donor individually, but some chose to donate anonymously, and I must trust that this email "thank you" reaches those donors as well as the many who sent me checks, handed me cash, or contributed their time and talent to arranging this premier on very short notice.  Brother Carl and I sincerely appreciate your generosity, and the members of KRFP Moscow (the ultimate beneficiary of your support) have every reason to be dancing in the streets tonight.

I'd also like to thank the capacity crowd who filled the Kenworthy, and I apologize to those who were turned away.  We will work with Julie Ketchum and Michael Hayes to organize a second showing and, if Mr. Hayes is willing, perhaps even a third.  There are many worthy charities out there, the Kenworthy Performing Arts Centre itself being one of them!

Yours sincerely,

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com

PS: As promised, a full accounting of the donations and tonight's ticket sales will be posted to Vision 2020.  When it arrives, I will scan my America West bank statement and make it available as a .pdf file.

PPS: The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show is on KRFP, 92.5 FM, every Sunday night from 5 to 7 pm.  Please, tune us in!