[Vision2020] time, indeed past time to tell the truth

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Thu Jun 23 23:52:16 PDT 2005

Visionaries:

A huge thank you to the community members who turned out to support low
wattage radio in Moscow!!!!  Mike Hayes' film "My Town" was a phenomenal  success
and a second showing is in the works.  Auntie E. will no doubt  share the
details when she has time to take a breath.

Donovan, as usual, has more insight (or thinks he does) than the rest of  us.
 I am especially impressed with his uncanny ability not only to read my
mind, but also to divine my motives.  What insight, what perception, and  what a
load of bull shit.  I don't need Donovan to explain  my nefarious plans. I have
been painfully clear and exceedingly frank to  anyone who would listen, not
to mention the poor souls I trapped and who were  stuck waiting patiently while
I yammered on.  Come to think  about it,  Vision 2020 readers probably don't
need Donovan to translate my  thoughts for them either.  I doubt if a single
person is left in the dark  about my opinions on any number of topics

I have no idea what the Kirk's legal bills are. Oddly, but they don't  copy
me with Greg Dickison's invoices.   I know what my  legal bills are, and that
would be zero.  They have counsel, and Saundra  and I don't.  Their call.  No
doubt about it,  those clever boots  could out debate us with one hand tied
behind their back.  Heaven knows  they spend a lot of time in school polishing
their rhetorical  skills.  One thing they can't argue with is the documentation
that is presented in the tax protest hearings.   Do they run  for-profit
business out of their tax exempt real estate holdings?  You bet  they do.  Does
state law allow property tax exemptions for churches and  schools that lease
their buildings to for-profit  enterprises?  Nope, it sure doesn't.

I don't want Doug Wilson et al run out of town.  I do want his  organizations
to pay the property taxes that they owe under the law.  I  don't make that
decision, however, our elected officials do.  I assure  you, the BOE has no
interest in placating me. I am  just as big a pain in  the ass to them as I am to
Wilson, Inc. The BOE does have an obligation in  applying the tax laws of the
state.  And, they do so.

While I certainly hope that Doug Wilson and Wilson Inc., enjoy every
scintilla of their first amendment rights, you can bet your bottom dollar I take  an
equal amount of pleasure in mine. Here's an honest statement,  Donovan.   Read
it twice, capitalize it, color it puce, print it  out, and stick it on the
wall over your computer.

Southern Slavery As It Was is a piece of racist trash written by
Neo-Confederate, Reconstructionist trash.

(Parse that anyway you want to, Donovan.  I think it is a  pretty clear
statement, and let me assure you I mean every word of it.)  On the other hand, the
more Wilson et al. talk and write about themselves  (ah, yes, Donovan,
exercising their anything but elusive first amendment  rights) the happier I am.
They condemn themselves with their own  mouths.  What conceivable reason would I
have to shut them up?  And  what conceivable reason would I have to sit
silently on the sidelines  and allow their repugnant philosophy to pollute the
atmosphere of  this community?

Rose  Huskey

"Find out just what people will submit to, and you  have found out the exact
amount of injustice and wrong which will be  imposed upon them; and these
will continue until they are resisted with either  words or blows, or both. The
limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance  of those whom they oppress."
Frederick  Douglass