[Vision2020] Town Gathering

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 23:25:50 PDT 2005

What a great piece of film work!  "My Town" hit most of the high (low
points) of Doug Wilson and his follower's plan for Moscow, their very
twisted views and the ground gained in the last three years.  What I find
remarkable is that he truly believes his line of filth.

My only complaint with the evening was that someone referred to Doug Wilson
as a Pastor - I again say this is a man that has never been ordained by any
legitimate organization and has in fact been declared a heretic by the
Reformed Church.

Wake up, Moscow - this is a man with a passion, a mission and plan of action
that is already in place and working.

J  ;)