[Vision2020] Hooray! Kai Changed His Position!....Not

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jun 23 17:21:07 PDT 2005

My comments were strictly opinion based on my life experiences and what I
have seen happen to friends of mine.  As I have mentioned quite a while
back, my father is a retired detective of the Los Angeles Police Department.
Having grown up as a son of an LAPD officer, my life experiences may differ
extremely from those of Mr. Eiselein.

If anybody is offended by these comments, I extend my sincerest apologies.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.