[Vision2020] Hooray! Kai Changed His Position!....Not

Tami Stinebaugh tstinebaugh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 18:02:08 PDT 2005

I don't know Mr. Eiselein's background, but I, like you, come from a
background of law enforcement.  My father was not LAPD, but he did
work right here for Latah County Sheriff's Office for over 25 years,
and I have been married to a deputy sheriff for over 11 years now.  My
point is, it doesn't always matter what kind of family life you have,
or how much they care or don't care, drugs can creep into any person's
life, and destroy it.  Just because my father was a cop, and my
parents have been married for 35+ years, and they gave us a good
stable home, and provided for us, didn't prevent drugs from
interfering with one of their children.  In my personal experience,
the apple can fall very, VERY far from the tree.  In fact, if picked
up by the right people, it can be thrown into an entirely different
orchard...

Just my own personal experiences.  I'm done now  ;-)

Tami Stinebaugh