[Vision2020] Hooray! Kai Changed His Position!....Not

Tami Stinebaugh tstinebaugh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 16:35:53 PDT 2005

I found the following remarks offensive and hurtful.  [Tom Hansen
said: "Perhaps the reason why nobody knows where your brother is now
is because nobody cared where he was then."] I am not sure why you
would assume that nobody cared about him.  From personal experience, I
know that helping a family member with a severe drug problem is
extremely difficult and often if that family member doesn't want help,
there is not a dang thing you, or anybody else, can do about it.

I was shocked to read this, and felt compelled to jump into the
conversation.  I'm not sure if you realize how hurtful a statement
like this can be...

Tami Stinebaugh