[Vision2020] vertues come first

Don Coombs mushroom at moscow.com
Thu Jun 23 13:45:34 PDT 2005

  I am using the posted subject line and quoting
verbatim your entire message because I wish to reply to
all of it--

lfalen wrote:
> I was using the word intuitive in the sense that it should automatically
be known. Essentially this is the same as common sense.
Regretably
a lot of people don't have it. It would therefore be
desirable to promote
ethics or venue by all venues availabe (parents, civic
groups, churches
and schools from kindergarden through graduate school).
Some parents
don't have a good set of values and therefore are not
in a position to
teach vetues. Some people will never have good values
with any amount
of instruction. For the sake of those that will respond
favourably they
should be stressed by all means available. While saying
this, I can't
argue with Melynda's two excellent posts either.

To lfalen:

I have common sense and good values. You, apparently,
don't.

I have tried to make this posting as thoughtful and
useful as the average vision2020 posting. Some
postings, I am pleased to note, are far above average.

Don Coombs