[Vision2020] vertues come first

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 15:21:48 PDT 2005

Mr. Coombs wrote:

"To lfalen:
I have common sense and good values. You, apparently,
don't."

Not only is Mr. Coombs email rude and uncalled for,
but it is also incorrect.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Falen. Mr.
Falen does things for this community. I know first
hand he is working to strengthening domestic violence
laws and is working hard to enforce open meeting laws
that our state legislature like to ignore to exploit
the public.

Mr. Falen has many virtues. He also does more than
just talk--He acts on his beliefs and in helping his
community.

Mr. Coombs, you were out of line to attack someone in
your community as having no virtues when anyone that
knows him is well aware that he does. I am also sure
that you will find other Democrats like Rich
Levengood,  that will echo my sentiments.

Donovan J Arnold