[Vision2020] vertues come first

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Jun 23 12:48:13 PDT 2005

I was using the word intuitive in the sense that it should automatically be known. Essentially this is the same as common sense. Regretably a lot of people don't have it. It would therefore be desirable to promote ethics or venue by all venues availabe( parents, civic groups, churches and schools from kindergarden through graduate school). Some parents don't have a good set of values and therefore are not in a position to teach vetues. Some people will never have good values with any amount of instruction. For the sake of those that will respond favourably they should be stressed by all means available.
While saying this, I can't argue with Melynda's two excellent posts either.