[Vision2020] Edgar Killian and Mississippi Justice

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Tue Jun 21 20:14:34 PDT 2005

Sorry Donovan, you mistake me for someone who is self-important.   Don't ever
think that I would compare our efforts here in  Moscow to being in
Mississippi, Georgia, or Alabama in the  1960's.  Or even Virginia, where indeed, I was.
 My point, which  you missed entirely, was that even an average, every day,
ordinary person like me, can make a difference.  I do the best I can  with
what I have.  And, believe me,  some days are just pure  magic!!!!!!!

And, no Donovan, my world has been anything but tiny and protected.

Rose  Huskey

"Find out just what people will submit to, and you  have found out the exact
amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed  upon them; and these
will continue until they are resisted with either words or  blows, or both. The
limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those  whom they oppress."
Frederick Douglass