[Vision2020] The Virtues Come First

Kit Craine kcraine at moscow.com
Thu Jun 23 10:23:50 PDT 2005

Donovan,

Very true. The city could also review the building codes to determine
if there are acceptable (in terms of engineering) lower-cost
alternatives to some of their requirements. For example, could the
20’wide paved driveway be replaced with the old-fashioned cement strips
placed where the tires actually go?

Kit