[Vision2020] Edgar Killian and Mississippi Justice

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 21:02:24 PDT 2005

Rose,

I apologize then if you were not making the comparison
of Freedom Fighters and those seeking enforcement of a
bad zoning laws. But it appeared that way to me. I am
glad that we agree that there is NO comparison between
attacking a person and fighting for a cause that risks
your health and life in some cases. Fighting for the
desecration of one man is not the same as fighting
against an idea or law. That is a personal grudge, not
a moral fight.

Glad you lived in Virgina, as did I many years ago. It
is not pleasant in some places that is for sure,
especially in downtown DC.

Donovan J Arnold