[Vision2020] The Virtues Project

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 01:46:30 PDT 2005

I actually agree with Rose and others on this one. I
am all for instigating a program that teaches virtues
using private donated funds. However, I am just
skeptical of a program that can only be taught by
someone who can only be taught by two people in the
world that happen to be married and to pay $75,000.

I would much rather see that money go to the homeless
shelter that is underfunded. Or even for busing of the
kids since the state is cutting our funding. Or maybe
even for the development of a comprehensive city plan
or further water research.

But I thank John Dickinson and Linda Pall for their
request for our input.

Donovan J Arnold