[Vision2020] Council items

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jun 18 07:41:22 PDT 2005

I would support this program 100%.

Realizing that budgets are extremely limited when it comes to such programs
as the Virtues Project, may I suggest starting a local Virtues Project
Foundation created for the purpose of storing contributions and donations to
this cause?  Perhaps the Moscow Human Rights Commission could initiate the
foundation and maintain it.

Take care, Moscow.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____