[Vision2020] Correction request

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Sat Jun 18 08:05:06 PDT 2005

Dear Nathan Alford,

I appreciate the very fine article that Alexis Bacharach wrote in the
weekend edition of the DN.  However, I would like to clarify one point and  request
a correction be made in the DN.

The article quotes me as saying "Let him offer another example of a church
in Moscow that has $900,000 annual income."  A more accurate rendering of  my
remarks would be "Let him offer another example of a church who has a
publishing house that produces a  $900,000 annual income."

I certainly have no way of knowing, nor am I interested, in the annual
income of any church in Moscow.  What I did say to Ms. Bacharach was that  of that
$900,000 2004 revenue (an amount provided by Canon Press  editor, Doug Jones,
in sworn testimony given to the Idaho Board  of Tax Appeals November 5, 2004
hearing) produced royalties for the authors of  materials sold by Christ
Church's owned Canon Press.  I also noted that 27%  percent of the materials listed
in the 2004 Canon Press catalog were  authored by Doug Wilson.  Mr. Jones
confirmed that royalties are paid to  Mr. Wilson.

Thank you in advance for correcting this quotation.

Best,
Rose Huskey