[Vision2020] Wayne's challengeD

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Jun 17 19:34:09 PDT 2005

Donovan,

Again you libel/slander using no facts, just lies.

You claim that I am like a hate group:

"Hate groups usually share these views:

    * They want to limit the rights of certain groups
and separate society along racial, religious or ethnic
lines.

    * They are anitgovernment.

    * They try to silence the opposition

    * They believe in conspiracies."

It should have been clear to rational, open-minded person from my last post that I do none of these things.

[1]    I specifically laud the rights of freedom of expression and to redress form civil/criminal grievance.  Where do I seek to separate society along any lines, except along the lines of debate and discussion?  But, I do seek to enervate the financial resources of Christ Church, just as you do to the Republican Party.  Such actions are part of freedom of expression and I might add, common sense.

[2]    I am definitely not anti-government, but I am critical of the way some of it operates.

[3]    I have not tried to silence the Christ Church Cult.  On the contrary, I have tried to encourage them to make more of their views public and engage in debate/comment.  The more the public learns about the cult, the better.

[4]    I don't believe in any hidden Christ Church conspiracies.  Their agenda and plans are quite well publicized, especially by themselves.

As usual, you have not responded to the arguments presented nor have you read or checked any of the references.  Maybe points are awarded in college debate clubs for such behavior.  In the real world Marketplace of Ideas, not always so.  In fact, such tactics in the real world, especially by political and religious leaders, often result in tragedy.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com