[Vision2020] Wayne's challengeD

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 20:58:19 PDT 2005

Wayne,

You proclaim erroneously, "You claim that I am like a
hate group:"

I never claimed that you were like a hate group,
Wayne. What I said was, "You just as easily fit into
the definition of a hate group as Christ Church
according to the definition of your referenced
website:"

I never said I agreed with the definition. So there is
no need to panic and try to defend yourself unless you
feel you are in fact like hate group.

But you do try to silence Christ Church. You try to
limit their rights. You try to divide this community
on religious ideology. You do not tolerate Christ
Church's right to rent a facility and be left in
peace.

You constantly slander them with statements like
saying they advocate vigilante killing of homosexuals.
And you try to compare them to people and groups that
do commit vigilante violence and murder against
Blacks, Jews, and Gays.

In my eyes, you are full of bitterness and obsessed
with Christ Church and Doug Wilson. And to the point
any article you read or anything negative in society
you attempt a direct or indirectly link to them.

You also squabbled, "Again you libel/slander using no
facts, just lies."

"Libel", "Slander", "no facts"!?! Perhaps you have me
confused with Joan, Rose, Saundra, Hansen, Tim, Keely,
and yourself.

This libel, slander, and having no facts has never
stopped "Fox & Friends" from forming the bases of
their arguments before! Why should anyone else be
denied these tools for their arguments?

Even your premise, Mr. Fox, that I said you were "like
a hate group" was not based on fact and is a lie.  Few
of your arguments are based on facts. They are based
on bigotry and ignorance, as usual.

Finally, no, Mr. Fox, I will not entertain you by
getting into a conversation about your immature and
logically "challenged" question of if I would set up a
 victim to be violated by members of the Aryan
Nations. That is a violation of individual rights.
Individual rights to control our own bodies are not
ignored or trumped by the religious rights of another.
"Your right to swing your fist stops at the other
fellow's nose." --Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jurist.

If someone is unable to recognize the difference
between the actions of the Aryan Nations and the words
of Christ Church, perhaps the only real explanation is
stupidity.

Donovan J Arnold