[Vision2020] Ignorance of Tim Rigsby, Julie C and Tom

TIM RIGSBY tim.rigsby at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 17 11:36:16 PDT 2005

Is it ignorant of me to be concerned about the information that is gathered
without prior notification by CJ's?

Is it ignorant of me to express concern about the process used by one local
business to protect their patrons?

Is it ignorant of me to question authority when I feel that my life or the
lives of my closest friends could be in danger?

Seems to be a sensible thing to post about a new way of checking ID's that
some may feel uncomfortable with prior to entering a venue.  Seems sensible
for Phil and Shelley to place a sign informing their patrons about their new
system on the glass before people enter.  Just a precaution to help smooth
the transition from looking at ID's to scanning the information off of the
back.