[Vision2020] CJ's Security System

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jun 16 16:05:19 PDT 2005

I agree, Tim.

Any time a person's social security number (SSN) is requested, sought after,
or recorded, I believe that a disclosure statement is required on behalf of
the party requesting or recording the SSN.  Idaho's drivers' licenses once
listed the SSN.  That practice has since terminated as a result of the
privacy issue (I assume).

If CJ's wishes to expend the money, time, and effort to install and maintain
such a system, so be it.  Mingles has Henry Weinhard's Private Reserve on
tap.  John's Alley has a large selection of beer on tap (plus live music).
And there is always The Garden.

Simply put:  Too many better options for my taste.

Cheers, Moscow.

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.