[Spam] RE: [Vision2020] CJ's Security System

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Thu Jun 16 16:56:06 PDT 2005

Julie,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It will be addressed
immediately.

Shelley

-------Original Message-------

From: Julie C
Date: 06/16/05 16:05:49
To: tim.rigsby at hotmail.com; VISION2020 at MOSCOW.COM
Subject: [Spam] RE: [Vision2020] CJ's Security System

I have experienced this new system as well, which caught me quite off guard.
My main concern at the time was everyone in line with me could also see my
information, as the screen was visible to anyone nearby (I felt it should
have been visible to the bouncer alone)...so everyone, including possible
creepo's in line behind me knew my name (first and last) as well as personal
information.  Seriously creeped me out. Made me want to leave, which I
immediately did.
JC

COPYRIGHT 2005 JULIE CRUMLEY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SO THERE.

*~*The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but
in having new eyes.*~*