[Vision2020] CJ's Security System

TIM RIGSBY tim.rigsby at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 16:11:19 PDT 2005

I just hope that CJ's will make the public aware of this device before
people enter the door.  The public needs to know what the computer actually
records.

Tim

P.S. It's not like patrons of CJ's are trying to take a bank loan out, board
a place, rent a car, or make an insurance claim.  All they want to do is
drink alcohol and have a good time.