[Vision2020] Hansen Dodges Question

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jun 16 05:53:13 PDT 2005

Arnold stated:

"First, provide some evidence that they [Christ Church] are being provided a
discount. Forgive me if I do not take your word or Husky/Lund either without
something concrete given your biased position."

Near the top of the page of:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/tf2k5/financial_estimate_052604.htm

Do the math, Arnold.

$24,320 - $17,160 = $7,160 (Event Services Equipment Donation)

Arnold goes on to say:

" . . . why would you support Huskey and Lund's attempt
at targeting children and preventing them from
practicing their religion and communion with Christ?"

Ms. Huskey and Ms. Lund are NOT attempting to "target children and
preventing them from practicing their religion and communion with Christ."

We (Ms. Lund, Ms. Huskey, myself, and others) are preventing Pastor Wilson
from conducting his "services" in a state supported facility, which is in
clear violation of Article IX, Section 5 of the Idaho state constitution
(which has been quoted to you word-for-word several times now).  If you have
a complaint, it is not with us.  It is with the state of Idaho.

The remainder of Arnold's mutterings have been addressed individually many,
many times in the past.  I refuse to do his homework for him by looking them
up.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have an update to work on.

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Just Another Intolerista Liberal Elitista Diversity-Cleansing Wacko Nutjob
Loose in the Palouse Doing What Comes Natural

"Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a
garage makes you a mechanic."