[Vision2020] Hansen Dodges Question Again!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 07:08:32 PDT 2005

Mr. Hansen,

I fail to see why you are unable to answer the
question: Do you believe that the First Amendment
protects Mr. Wilson's right to practice his own
religion?

What is so hard about this question? You keep dodging
and I will keep asking. A simple yes or no answer
takes little time. I might also add that this is the
third you have been asked this question and run away
every time.

Second, you do not even know, nor explain what this
Service Donation is or means. Is it given to everyone?
Those paying over $16,000? Is the deduction given
because CCers are supplying some of the equipment
themselves? None of this is explained. It is just
assumed that this is an automatic conspiracy. Let us
see another bill to compare.

"Third, We (Ms. Lund, Ms. Huskey, myself, and others)
are preventing Pastor Wilson from conducting his
"services" in a state supported facility, which is in
clear violation of Article IX, Section 5 of the
Idaho state constitution"

Wrong, Mr. Hansen. First, Article IX Section V refers
to state owned property. The ASUI Kibbie Dome is owned
by the Students (ASUI), not the state. Second, it
prohibits the state from paying for church services or
the state paying the church. It does not prohibit a
church from paying the state. Nor does it prohibit
people from praying in public or in public buildings.
Nor does it prevent the donation of services, just
"donation of land, money or other personal property".

I would also like to point out the University of Idaho
also donates these exact same services to:

The Muslim Student Association, Society of the Magic
Moon, Adventist Christian Fellowship, Baptist Student
Ministries, CROSSeyed, Campus Bible Fellowship, Campus
Christian Center, Campus Crusade for Christ, Chi
Alpha,
Christian Fellowship of Architecture Students,
Collegiate Reformed Fellowship, InterVarsity Christian
Fellowship, Latter-day Saints Student Association
(LDSSA),Lutheran Campus Ministry/Lutheran Student
Movement, Refuge Ministries, and the Student Catholic
Community.

Mr. Hansen, does your hatred run so deep that you are
now going to shut services off to these students that
meet and worship on campus using campus property?
Please let me know. I would like to email them and let
them know of your and H/L intentions so they can
protect themselves from your lawsuits that will shut
down their organizations and worship in a state funded
building.

Finally, saying children cannot participate in Holy
Communion with Christ has nothing to do with the
Trinity Festival. It simply is done to hurt people in
case Rose and Huskey cannot get their way in stopping
people from renting a facility and practicing their
faith.

Might I also note that the $17,160 is far more in cost
than H/L had stated CCers were paying several months
ago (I think it was like $4000). Seems to me your
creditability is falling and now you are driven to
attacking their children and a dozen other faiths and
hundreds of students to try and express your contempt
for Wilson & Friends.

I think you should go back to attacking the content of
their ideas and not their children and denying
hundreds of students of different faiths the ability
to worship on campus.

Donovan J Arnold

"When someone is stupid, we all pay the price."--DJA

http://www.tomandrodna.com/tf2k5/financial_estimate_052604.htm