[Vision2020] Gee dash dee

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 23:18:50 PDT 2005

What's with this newfangled strung together sequence
of characters that reads "G-d".  Is it now blasphemous
to refer to G-d as "God" and not abide by the
politically correct referece of "G-d" (if political
correctness is what's driving this)?  This reference
may be fine for email, but it's terrible for live
conversation.  I thought it was a typo the first time
Phil wrote it.

Good L-rd!

-Scott

PS - Joan has both my permission and my blessing to be
a Jew and she has rock solid backing of this as
guaranteed by the first amendment of the US
Constitution.  And Joan's boot is probably wedged in
me because she ain't afraid to give me the business
when I deserve it.  Phil, my suggestion for you is to
close your eyes, put both hands over your ears, and
repeat "La, la, la, la - I'm not listening to you -
la, la, la".  That's about as much as you do when
trying to futilely dictate who you *think* makes the
cut for whatever religion.