[Vision2020] Minor Consumption of Alcohol

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 23:00:50 PDT 2005

Tim,

And that is why I said, "As any person with a brain
knows,. . ." It is called a "qualifier".

If "children and adolescents have the right to grow
up" I suggest you exercise that right and not go
around bashing the faith of over 1.2 billion people.
Either that or zip it up because your bigotry is
showing.

Donovan J Arnold