[Vision2020] Bridget loves Bernie, Phil?

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 13 22:50:13 PDT 2005

Yes, Phil, I did marry a Quaker woman in a Christian Church -- the
Community Congregational Church of Christ in Pullman, to be exact.
That was in the year 1996, before I made the decision to convert to the
religion of my patriarchal ancestors.  I had been considering
conversion for some years, but I wasn't certain until late in 1996.
Why 1996?  Why not?  Why am I telling you this?  Hell if I know.  It's
none of your business.

What doesn't seem to be getting through to you, Phil, is that you are
not the arbiter of my faith.  You don't get to pick my God or my form
of worship.  You are not the Holy Regulator.  You're a constipated
cricket, chirping in the night.  Stop rubbing your nasty legs together,
put some Metamucil in your beer, and go to bed.

Over and out,

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com