[Vision2020] an open letter -- What's That? Are you serious?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 19:11:01 PDT 2005

Wayne,

Why are you quoting Mr. Dickison instead of Wilson?
Did Mr. Dickison get promoted to pastor of Christ
Church?

Why are you quoting the Bible? Are you saying that
anyone that quotes the Bible is preaching murder? If
so we have many evil churches.

Second, preaching that someone deserves death and
actually preaching that we go get a knife, gun, or
rope and kill them is not the same thing. Christians
believe that everyone who has sinned against God
deserves death. It is only by His grace, and His grace
alone, that we are allowed to live. The point is, that
none of us are worthy of life and we all deserve to
die for our sins.

Third, you cut off the other parts of the sermon where
they preach forgiveness. Jesus came and died for our
sins so people do not have to endure the punishment
for their sins, Christ did that for us, and that is
the beauty of the Man.

Although I do not agree with Wilson or anyone else
that holds the idea that homosexuals are sinners for
being born Gay, I do know that Wilson has clarified on
his Blog that he does not support the killing of
anyone outside the law.

You just want to believe that Wilson would actually be
in favor killing Homosexuals to justify your unethical
behavior. And that is fine, but do not say he is
telling members of his congregation to go out tonight
and kill a gay guy when he is not. If he is, you need
to call the police and warn those individuals he is
trying to kill.

Finally, using bright colors and big letters calling
others crazy for following the Bible is very offensive
to many people and does not help your cause of
conversion.

Donovan J Arnold

=== message truncated ===